Before you can begin construction on a new commercial property, you will need professional commercial lot clearing. Here are some key questions to ask when looking for the right team to do your lot clearing:
- What lot clearing services do you provide? A commercial lot clearing service can include tree removal, stump grinding, stone removal, hauling services, grading, and more.
- What experience have you had? The professionalism and efficiency of a company grows with experience. Look for a company that has done similar jobs several times before to ensure that they will know exactly how to handle your job. With ten years in business, we have the experience you need to trust that the job will be done right.
- Do you have proper licensing and insurance? Before you hire a company, be certain that they are adequately insure and properly licensed. This can protect you from expensive problems with fines and liability claims. Our team has all of the proper certifications and insurance for your lot clearing job.
- Do they use well-maintained specialized equipment? A good company will have the right equipment needed to do the job efficiently. The equipment should be serviced frequently and kept in excellent working condition.
- What should be done in preparation for the lot clearing? It’s a good idea to ask if there is anything you can do before the lot clearing begins that might minimize fees and extra man hours.
- What is your pricing? Though there are other important things to consider, as a business owner, you still want to make sure you’re getting a fair deal. Our company is always fair in pricing and guarantees your satisfaction.
Call us today at Doss Tree Service to learn how we can help you with your commercial lot clearing.